Extreme Performance. Fastest Deployment. Lowest Cost.
Oracle designs engineered systems that are pre-integrated to reduce the cost and complexity of IT infrastructure while increasing productivity and performance. Only Oracle can innovate and optimize at every layer of the stack to simplify data center operations, drive down costs, and accelerate business innovation.
- Oracle’s engineered systems are optimized to achieve enterprise performance levels that are unmatched in the industry.
- Faster time to production is achieved by implementing pre-engineered and pre-assembled hardware and software bundles.
- Single-vendor stack simplifies and reduces the costs associated with purchasing, deploying, and supporting IT environments.
Our Oracle Engineered Systems Portfolio:
- Oracle Exadata Database Machine – a part of the Oracle Engineered Systems family – is a “database in a box”. A fully engineered and optimized combination of hardware and software designed to provide the best possible performance in OLTP, Data Warehousing and Mixed Workload environments. Exadata Database Machine's unique SmartScan technology along with other features like solid state flash cache and extremely efficient data compression algorithms are all pre-configured and tuned out-of-the-box to deliver “extreme performance”. Exadata can scale out very easily and has redundant architectures, all delivering a very reliable, scalable and high performance platform for transaction systems and data-warehouses.
- Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud brought to you by Heuristics is the world's first engineered system specifically designed to provide enterprises with a foundation for a secure, mission-critical private cloud capable of virtually unlimited scale, unbeatable performance, and previously unimaginable management simplicity. Exalogic is the ideal platform for applications of all types from small-scale departmental applications to the largest and most demanding ERP and mainframe applications. While Exalogic is optimized for enterprise Java, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle's Fusion Applications, it is also an excellent environment for the thousands of third-party and custom Linux and Solaris applications widely deployed today. Simply put, Exalogic is a giant step forward in realizing Oracle's vision for the datacenter of the 21st century.
- Exalytics – Exalytics divides the analytical process into manageable slices with distributed computations using in- memory software, parallel processing and optimized hardware. The result is unmatched speed, simplicity and scalability providing reduced total cost of ownership. In-Memory Analytics allows you to tackle big data and data intensive aggregation using sophisticated analytics to solve complex problems and resolve business decisions faster than ever before
HIPL EXA Services
- Architecture Assessment and Roadmap for EXA Adoption :
- Assessment of your database architecture
- Assessment of your EXA adoption TCO and ROI
- Assessment of your migration path to EXA
- Assessment of potential areas of pitfalls and database design considerations to ensure we maximize for full potential of Oracle EXA.
- Assessment of Oracle license implications and optimization of existing license inventory
- Assessment of existing BI setup
- Identification of performance bottlenecks
- Identifying use cases for Exalytics
- Deployment Planning
- Project management and risk assessment
- Review of your application architecture ◦ Review of your data architecture
- Review of application workload profile
- High availability and data loss requirements confirmation with SLA
- Disaster recovery planning
- Oracle EXA configuration
- Partitioning configuration
- HCC compression enablement
- Smart Scan testing and optimization
- Smart Flash Cache testing and optimization
- Overall EXA Performance testing
- EXA security review and lockdown
- Oracle backup and recovery configuration for EXA
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control Monitoring configuration for EXA
- Oracle Data Guard DR replication configuration for EXA
- Expert Services
- Analyze current reporting for aggregates
- Create effective aggregates
- Migration & Roll-out:
- Migration to Oracle EXA from any Oracle database version or OS
- GoldenGate Zero Downtime migrations from any Oracle database
- Production roll-out support
- 24x7 EXA Database Machine support services including proactive preventative maintenance
- EXA monitoring and optimization