Information Security Policy Statement
Heuristics Informatics Pvt. Ltd. ensures that:
- Information is only accessible to authorized persons from within or outside the organization.
- Confidentiality & integrity of information is maintained throughout the process and stored with appropriate confidentiality procedures.
- Business Continuity plans are established, maintained, and tested for the organization’s strategic risks.
- All breaches of information security and suspected weaknesses are reported and investigated.
- Procedures exist to support the policy, including virus control measures, passwords, and continuity plans.
- Its core and supporting business operations continue to operate with minimal disruptions.
- Protection of the organization’s information assets from all threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental.
- That the information is available with minimal disruption to staff and the public, as required by the business process.
- All Regulatory and legislative requirements and contractual agreements with clients are met.
- All personnel are trained on information security to ensure that the staff understand their roles and responsibilities in handling incidents and have a comprehensive and well-tested incident response plan ready.
- The information Security Manager is responsible for maintaining the policy and providing support and advice during its implementation.
- All managers are directly responsible for implementing the policy and ensuring staff compliance in their respective departments.
- That the management accepts the identified residual risk and sees that the business requirements are met.